Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

An affair with NEW YORK

I love you, I love you not, I love you, I love you lots
It started with me dragging my bags dodging loud tourists’ from Penn station to 42nd Street, Times Square. Couldn't help but stand in disbelief at its similarity to Churchgate station at 6.00 PM.I was pushed around, mugged, got lost million times, wanted to go home the moment I landed.

Then in true Hollywood style this city seduced me to get hooked, it challenged my fears and forced me to do whatever was on my “I will never list”*Stay awake and enjoy the noise, trust strangers, cherish the uncertainty and just go with the flow, nothing feels better than being invisible at times.

#Life Hack: Don’t be a tourist, be a lover. New York will follow you everywhere.
NYC Trivia
  • You cannot find a single pavement to walk around like Carrie Bradshaw in stiletto's. New York is always up and running. Take the Sex and the City Tour, very NY.
  • No Handsome sailor is ever pulling you for a V Day kiss at Times Square.
  • New York lights can blind you, yet you won’t blink. It’s too mesmerizing.
  • Walking is passĂ©, hire a bicycle and enjoy the city.
  • Donuts don’t make you fat they just make you happy. Have one for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
  • Friends was shot at a studio in LA and not in New York..heart break.
  • Jaywalking is an art form in NY but, Mumbaikar’s are pro at it.
  • Central Park is larger than the principality of Monaco.
  • Invest time in watching NY Broadway shows.
  • NY is stylish in every season, carry your best clothes.
  • Every day is Halloween at Time Square, enjoy the madness.
Have no hang ups, no judgement NY is all about its jazz and truly lovable.

Follow me :







No comments:

Post a Comment