Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Boys will you please KISS

When a man goes on a date he wonders if he will get lucky, the woman already knows. We know all your moves and tricks but playing the game is necessary for our ego.

Small talk* is a turnoff, instead look into her eyes and connect. She will never forget you. A girl sitting in a club also wants to be kissed, swayed and get lucky but she is looking for someone who she can trust.
#Life Hack: Always love a woman for her personality. She has like 9, so you can choose.
We do not want a guy who promises to change our world. Instead, he should be willing to fit-in and make it comfortable for both. Every relationship has its own dynamics and I am no one to guide you but sometimes being simple and true seems most comforting.

Frankly, if someone asked me out for a candle light dinner I will just disown him. There are lot of women who adore such men but not me. We are complicated and there’s no right or wrong. So the best tip is to Keep It Simple Stupid*(KISS) and kiss as often. Kissing solves every issue.

Caution: We ask you the same question in different ways, don’t panic. Do you love me?
  • A-Yes
  • B - A
  • C - lots and pots. The solution is simple, YES BABY, xoxo
World’s worst pickup lines, just to humor you.
Geek style – I might as well call you Google, you have everything I am looking for.
Stud – Are you a parking ticket? because you have FINE written all over you.
Mommy’s boy – My mom said follow your dreams, so I am going to chase you.
Might work – You are so pretty, I forgot my pickup line.


1 comment: