Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

#IAMTHECHANGE

In 2015, Patriotism is Progressive
#Life Hack: Yes, I am the power, force and courage I wish for India

Yes, I breathe freedom by empowering the ones around me.
Yes, I belong to the generation that believes in 'Live and Let Live'.
Yes, I have my feet planted in our soil but my mind is exploring what the global world has to offer.
Yes, I will not put myself down because of the way you judge me.
Yes, I want to stand for myself.
Yes, I demand a nation where I do not feel unsafe.

This is my tribute to all those freedom fighters who owned #IAMTHECHANGE all through our freedom struggle. Its time we stand together to strengthen and build something our next generation will be proud of.

#IAMTHECHANGE and I pledge, devoting my time and energy towards educating young girls to stand up against personal and social violence. We will fight together.
There will be no Modi'fication ..until you modify yourself.





Follow me :

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete